What it is
This therapeutic hair spray targets hair loss without the use of harmful chemicals.
How it works
The spray works by decreasing the amount of DHT which is produced and blocks the activity of 5-alpha reductase, a compound which has been proven to not only contribute to hair loss but other health aspects too. On top of this, the product nourishes hair follicles in the scalp in order to support healthy hair.
- Azelaic acid is thought to increase blood circulation in the scalp
- Zinc is known to reduce dandruff and in some case has been shown to reduce hair loss
- Niacin may increase blood circulation in the scalp
- Distilled water
- Polysorbate 20
- Azelaic Acid
- Zinc Acetate Hydrate
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Saw Palmetto extract (serenoa repens)
- Ginkgo Biloba and a mild natural fragrance
Submit your review