With the advent of Cara Delvingne it’s now fashionable to have thick eyebrows. Therefore anyone who was over the age of 13 in the 90’s suddenly have uncool thin eyebrows. Uh oh. But wait, don’t jump off that cliff just yet. There is hope. Yes, businesses once again have come to the rescue with tantalizing new products to help make your eyebrows thick and you, once again cool. Yessssss. Now you too can look moody all the time like Cara.
So let’s get this product examination started with Anastasia Soare’s Brow Enhancing Serum…
Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum
Around $38 for 0.06oz
Named as such after its developer Anastasia Soare, it is a colorless odorless gel contained within an applicator which, on being applied to the eyebrows, repairs and conditions them. If applied twice a day on a daily basis, results are apparent within a month.
Most users have upheld the ease with which it can be applied and have said that it is not messy at all as compared to other brow enhancing serums.
How to Trigger Rapid Hair Growth
- Results are evident within a month of being applied
- In addition to repairing, it conditions the brow hair too
- essential vitamins
- botanical extracts
Talika Eyebrow Lipocils
Around $40 for 0.3oz
Having been tested clinically and found safe for use, this gel is without color or odor and needs to be spread at the root of brow hair in form of a wet layer.
- Cost effective solution for people who are serious about getting their eyebrows back
- It boasts of a good success rate wherein brow hair has been found to grow in length, thus resulting in thicker and fuller arches
- Hypericum Perforatum (Hypericum Extract)
- Pyrus Malus (Apple Extract)
- Hammamelis Hippocastanum (Witch Hazel Extract)
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut Extract)
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract)
- Sodium Lactate
- Lactic Acid
RapidBrow Eyebrow Renewal Serum
Around $33 for 0.1oz
Based on natural brow enhancers, this serum needs to be applied on the brow twice during the day by stroking in the direction of growth and the difference is visible in form of increased volume.
Read nextWhats the best shampoo for hair loss?
- Owing to keratin being one of its constituents, this serum promotes eyebrow health by replenishing the protein content
- In addition to spurring growth, it conditions the hair too
- Resulting growth is soft in nature and hence easier to handle
Latisse Eyebrow Thickening Serum
Around $75 for xoz
Almost every natural eyebrow growth enhancer has been synthesized into this liquid with Bimatoprost serving as a catalyst. The outcome is a concentrated solution wherein just a single drop on each of the brows is sufficient to reactivate hair follicles and foster new growth. Regular application is a must and it takes about a month for results to be visible. Care should be taken to ensure that the brush used for applying this solution should not be over-laden or overly dry but absorb just the right amount.
- FDA approved
- Growth is visible by the end of first month of use
- Enhancement is not just in terms of length but thickness too
- sodium chloride
- sodium phosphate
- citric acid
- purified powder
Around $30 for xoz
A topical solution, it hit the markets in 1988 as an OTC product and has never looked back since then. Its ability to re-energize hair follicles by causing them to expand and grow long and thick hair more frequently has rendered particularly popular amongst victims of male pattern baldness.
One ml of this liquid needs to be evenly applied directly on to the affected area twice a day using a Q-tip. Results are manifested after 4-6 months of usage although in some cases it might take as long as 12 months too.
- An FDA approved product
- Its universal popularity is proof that it has successfully delivered on its promise of fostering new growth
- As many as 85% of its users have vouched for its ability to stop hair loss and another 66% of curing baldness
- It has been found to reduce risk of prostate cancer
- Ethyl alcohol
- propylene glycol
Around $38 for 60 tablets
A dietary supplement touted as being the miracle pill for hair growth, Viviscal is a popular solution not just for augmenting density of hair but also for improving its health. The entire range of products is categorized under hair-care and growth programs and while their intake is spread over four stages, consumption needs to be continued for six months for results to be visible.
- AminoMar fulfils the nutritional deficiencies which may have caused thinning and shedding of hair and hence tackles the problem at its root
- Intake of this product has been known to spur growth not just on the scalp and eyebrows but all over the body
- AminoMar marine complex from fish protein
- acerola cherry
- horsetail extract