When it comes to hair straightening the world is overflowing with information and scientific sources are harder to find. Flat Irons are nowadays wonders of technology, each with its own specs conceived for a particular need. But does all that fancy technology protect your hair? Here are the best straighteners we could find and some of the reasons why they make such good styling products is that they will do the least damage to your hair. All these straighteners are the based on the latest technology and are new generation devices that have been carefully designed to allow great straightening with minimal risks for the health of your hair.
Isa Professional Titanium Flat Iron Digital Hair Straightener
- Precise control of the temperature
- Consistent temperature during use due to the solid ceramic heating plates. This will allow you to avoid heating the flat iron too much while enjoying the optimum results to maintain healthy hair.
- Pivoting plates which allow for great results even from the first pass so that you can avoid overuse and burnt hair.
How to Trigger Rapid Hair Growth
Rusk RSK732 Professional Str8 Titanium-Infused Ceramic Flat Iron
- Control over temperature with the option for instant or steady heat up to the desired temperature.
- Users will obtain straight hair without having to pass the iron for too many times
The titanium infused plates keep the moisture in as well as stopping the frizzing and static electricity.
- Great heat conductivity – which makes it excellent for coarser hair that is usually the hardest to work with when it comes to straightening.
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
- Ultra-smooth titanium plates that have been extended so that you can save time straightening your hair.
- 50 heat settings which offer personalized settings for each hair type and more.
- The flat iron yields far-infrared heat which allows it to flatten the hair without damaging it through.
HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
- The Flat Iron uses Ionic technology, which is the most advanced material used for styling devices and preferred due to the fact that it keeps the moisture into the hair.
- The adjustable temperature helps you control how much heat you want to put in your hair
- The tourmaline ceramic plates will give you that silky smooth finish.
Read nextWhats the best shampoo for hair loss?
Onassis Style Ceramic Flat Iron Professional Hair Straightener
- The plates made with the latest NANO® Ceramic Technology allow gliding through the hair and fast results without compromising its structure and while retaining its moisture.
- The temperature control is complete, you can choose what temperature you want to use due to the Digital Temperature adjustment; this allows you to use precise temperature suited for your type of hair.
- Bacteria resistant material
Izunami IZUTECH Flat Iron Ktx450
- This particular product was created for Keratin Treatments and its technology prevents static electricity while providing superior heat conductibility.
- Nontoxic and bio compatible with nature as well as resistant to bacteria.
- The flat iron allows for constant heat on both plates without overheating as well as control over how much heat you put in your hair.
Sedu Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1″
- 1″ Tourmaline infused Ceramic Plates that allow for silk smooth finished hair at maximum temperatures
- Curved-edge plates that can also be used for curling hair
- Easy sliding plates that allow maximum results for minimum exposure to heat