FGF9 may well be the cure for hair loss. Read this article to learn why and see how you can use it.
- FGF9 is the short name for Fibroplast Growth Factor 9.
- It’s application may well be the most important discovery in the treatment of hair loss. Here’s why…
- FGF9 is used by the body to repair damaged skin.
- What you might not realise is hair follicles are a part of skin
- So, if we can use FGF9 to repair skin — in other words to generate new skin — we can also use it to generate new hair follicles.
- That means we can “grow” new hair follicles in the scalp. This is known as hair neo-genesis.
- In the past, hair loss treatments have always involved making hair grow from existing hair follicles.
- Treatment using FGF9, generate completely new hair follicles in the scalp. This therefore means it’s possible to grow as many new hairs as you want.