The key to making your hair thicker is feeding it and even more importantly, making sure nutrients are able to access the hairs via the bloodstream. There are three key methods to achieving this:
1. Increase the supply of key amino acids that grow hair keratin
2. Increase the direct supply of blood to the hair follicles
3. Remove barriers to the hair follicles blood supply
The first two are relatively easy and by using the first two methods just about anyone can make their hair grow thicker. However results will be limited if you don’t also complete the third method.
What are the barriers to hair follicle blood supply?
The most significant known barrier is a hormone called DHT. Men usually have much higher blood DHT levels than women because DHT is a by-product of testosterone – hence why men tend to suffer more from hair loss. It is thought that DHT may cause ‘fibrosis’ in the scalp. A process of calcification seems to occur, which may harden blood vessels in the scalp, or otherwise significantly restrict blood flow.
For more info see The Mineralization of Hair Follicle Tissue.
There are three solutions:
1. Reduce blood DHT levels to reduce the inflow of DHT to the scalp
2. Remove the calcium from the scalp
3. Improve blood circulation in the scalp
1. and 2. can be achieved using a custom hair growth tonic I have developed, which removes calcium from the scalp, inhibits 5-alpha reductase in the scalp and improves blood circulation. This, together with The Alternation Method significantly increase blood circulation in the scalp, helping to remove calcium deposits from the blood vessels, thus achieving 2. as well
Flood the hair roots with nutrients that grow keratin
Now that we have re-established a connection to the hair follicles by removing the barriers that prevent delivery of blood to the hair follicles we can start sending a large supply of nutrients via the blood vessels. This is the only way to significantly feed the hair and make it grow thicker.
To do this, we consume a large dose of key amino acids that produce hair keratin, plus a large dose of supporting vitamins and minerals. Not only do these nutrients grow hair keratin, they will also improve liver health, skin health, immune system, increase energy levels and make your nails stronger and longer. When these nutrients are consumed in the correct combination they increase blood nitrogen, reactivate dormant hair follicles, make hair grow faster and thicker.