What I did My initial reaction was to search Google to find a hair loss treatment. Over the following year and a half I tried a few different topical treatments and some natural supplements. But the hair loss continued slowly but surely. I was observing it every day now, almost with obsession. So I started doing some research. Firstly I researched all the available treatments. I found out about ‘DHT blockers’, topical creams, laser combs, magnetic therapy and every other hair loss treatment available. I tried Minoxidil, natural DHT blocker supplements, natural hair loss supplements, Fabao 101d and I even bought a few hair loss eBooks with the hope of finding a solution. But I was disappointed. Nothing seemed to provide PROFOUND RESULTS. I was looking for something that had a little more impact: something that really dealt with the causes of hair loss in a powerful way.
Getting to the root of hair lossI thought, if I could understand exactly what causes hair loss: why some people suffer hair loss while others don’t; I could stop my hair loss at the source. I had learned about ‘root cause analysis’ some years ago, while at university. I used this method of properly understanding a problem to try to understand my hair loss problem properly: by determining the true ‘root causes’ of hair loss. I established the direct causes of hair loss. Then I asked, “what is causing these to occur, in some people but not in others?” I examined the habits, regimes, skin types, hair types, personalities, diets and lifestyles of every hair loss sufferer I came across and every person with thick healthy hair that I came across. I was trying to find the crucial common factors between these groups of people.
My personal story of stressDuring this period of over two years I was also regularly experiencing high levels of anxiety and nervous stress. In fact it was bordering on a disorder. I was able to examine and analyse my seemingly irrational yet all too real physical symptoms: the ways in which stress effected my physical body. It seemed as though my life was falling apart, both in terms of physical health and in the way I felt. Yet at the same time I was starting to understand why it was happening.
The clues started coming togetherOne day I was sitting in my home doing my usual hours of daily research into stress and hair loss, when I realized something amazing. In the previous weeks I had been closely observing my skins oil levels. I had noticed a correlation between high levels of anxiety and increased skin oil levels and I had been studying the relationship for a while. I had noticed that I wasn’t looking particularly healthy. I was pale, I had quite greasy skin and my hair was getting thin. I was a mess. I had also noticed my scalp was very shiny, even directly after vigorously washing my hair and scalp. I had been researching ‘sebum’ (skin oil) levels, the liver (and how it processes hormones and fats), stress (and how it effects the body) and how DHT is produced by the body. By this time I had accumulated a massive amount of knowledge, not only of the direct causes of hair loss – but more importantly, what causes them. Suddenly my mind connected all the pieces of the puzzle. I realized a crucial commonality between men with elevated levels of testosterone, highly intelligent people, post-partum women, people who experience nervous or anxious stress and people with a crucial lacking element in their diet. My root cause analysis led me to six key areas: the scalp, stress, hormones, diet, circulation and the liver. The liver processes hormones and fats among other things. Stress causes hormonal surges, nutrient depletion and weakening of the circulation. Diet can have an impact on hair loss but only in so far as it has an effect on the underlying causes of hair loss. The scalp is one of the main areas effected by a combination of underlying factors and thus hair loss is a visible symptom of a number of underlying problems. The key to stopping hair loss is not to treat the hair loss directly, every day for the rest of your life, but to eliminate the underlying causes one by one, once and for all. This is a far better approach because once the underlying causes of hair loss are eliminated the direct causes disappear naturally. Furthermore this will have a profoundly beneficial impact on your overall health and overall rate of aging.
The underlying and direct causes of hair lossI researched each of the causes of hair loss to find more and more causes, each connected in some way. This is a simplified illustration of my initial findings (click to enlarge): I knew what I had to do to stop hair loss. Instead of treating the direct causes every day for the rest of my life I would eliminate the root causes (the ultimate underlying causes). Over the following two years I read hundreds of books and discovered some incredible secrets that would allow me to:
- Clear my scalps pores allowing trapped hairs to emerge
- Re-activate dormant hair follicles in my scalp
- Reduce DHT to unproblematic levels
- Turbo charge my scalps blood flow
- My hair loss has totally stopped
- My hair is getting thicker day by day
- My hair is shiny, vibrant and in GREAT CONDITION — the best it’s been in years
1. Badly blocked scalp poresMy scalp was very shiny. The pores were densely clogged with a thick layer of ‘sebum based plaque’ – you’ll learn all about this in the eBook (and why it’s vitally important to remove this plaque). Shampooing did nothing to remove this shiny layer. I became obsessed with finding something that worked – a solution to this awful problem. Once I found the solution (a method I developed that completely removes the plaque), the trapped hairs could finally start growing again. However some of the hair follicles had become dormant. So I developed a way to reactivate the dormant hair follicles by feeding them in a special way and aggravating their surroundings, thereby encouraging the body to concentrate blood flow and cell growth activity in the scalp area. The result? It’s like your scalp is born and again, full of life and able to grow hair like it did years ago, free of restriction.
2. DHTDHT is a by-product of testosterone. It kills hair follicles and is considered the primary cause of male pattern baldness. I believe that DHT was a major contributor to my hair loss and was something I had to deal with in the eBook. Fortunately I now know of a simple way to inhibit the conversion of testosterone into DHT, thereby solving the DHT problem. Not only does this method reduce DHT to safe levels, it’s also really good for your health in other ways. It’s easy, cheap and takes less than five minutes of your day up.
3. StressFor me, stress was the primary underlying cause of my personal hair loss problem. Stress has such a dramatic effect on your health. It’s amazing how my physical appearance has really changed since I found a way to change the way I deal with stress. Now that I’m a calm and relaxed person I look and feel a lot better and I’ve eliminated stress related hair loss. With the eBook you get 8 audio files, that train your mind to be calm and relaxed under pressure. I developed these files and had them professionally recorded. If stress is an issue for you, you’ll be happily surprised by one of the free bonuses you get in the members area. There were a few other factors that were very likely causing my hair loss that I decided to deal with:
Poor circulation to the scalpThis is considered in the hair loss industry to be a major cause of hair loss. I discovered a way of improving the body’s overall circulation by completing a safe simple procedure at home. I also learned about several techniques you can use daily to turbo charge your circulation. These are simple easy techniques that are NOT A HASSLE TO PERFORM. For example, one just involves changing the way you shower to massively boost your circulation every morning.
Not getting the right nutrientsI had been quite obsessed with supplements for a while. Eventually I came to the realization that supplement capsules are basically a waste of time. You’ll learn why in the eBook. There are only three ‘super foods’ you need to add to your diet – and they have an amazing impact on your health. These are whole foods, not pills or capsules. Once I had fully developed and refined my nutritional regime, with the help of a nutritionist friend who works in my local health food shop, I watched as my fingernails and hair started to grow like crazy. My skin became softer and gained a healthy glow. And my mood stabilized due to the hormonal balancing effect one of the super foods has. I have developed an amazing nutritional program that provides your body with exactly the right foods it needs to build new hair and prolong the hairs growth phase. It’s a simple program designed for busy people who aren’t perfect when it comes to eating healthy food. There are several other major things I’ve included in the eBook. Two of which are:
- How to improve the strength of your liver, and
- How to balance your hormones by building up ‘prostaglandin’ numbers
The six step programTo me, what I had achieved was amazing. The success of my strategy, expressed in a realistic six step methodology, was the fruition of my years of hard work. Over the two years that followed my initial research period I wrote and re-wrote what is now called Stop Hair Loss in Six Steps, Guaranteed, with a little help from a friend who is a nutritionist and another (now) friend who is a herbalist.
My six step process is now available for instant downloadYou’ll learn everything you need to know to stop hair loss in this eBook, and a lot more that’s well worth knowing. My life was pretty rubbish for five years, while I was stressed, unhealthy and going bald. But I got through it and learned a lot on the way. You don’t have to go through that. You can buy what I spent hundreds of hours of painstaking work creating, for £39.99 £19.99. With the eBook you get eight audio programs, which you can also download instantly:
- Eliminate Stress: Theta wave: Helps you calmly learn
- Eliminate Stress: Alpha Wave: Helps you stay relaxed and focused
- Eliminate Stress: Delta wave: Helps you sleep
- Eliminate Stress: Silent subliminal
- Stop Hair Loss & Re-grow hair: Theta wave: Helps you calmly learn
- Stop Hair Loss & Re-grow hair: Alpha Wave: Helps you stay relaxed and focused
- Stop Hair Loss & Re-grow hair: Helps you sleep
- Stop Hair Loss & Re-grow hair: Silent subliminal
Access our powerful hair growth techniques instantly
After paying in seconds using Paypal (or credit or debit card) you will instantly be directed to the secret download page. You payment is handled by Paypal and is 100% risk free.
Half Price Introductory Offer!
Edition 1 of the eBook, Stop Hair Loss in Six Steps, Guaranteed has been changing peoples’ lives since 2008. Now the new and vastly improved edition 2, Stop Hair Loss in Ten Steps, Guaranteed is out!
The new improved eBook is packed full of powerful hair growth techniques that anyone can perform from home.
As an introductory offer the eBook is on sale at HALF PRICE!
Normal price: £59.99
Introductory offer price: £29.99
Today you save: £30.00!
Plus: 8 FREE subliminal mind training mp3 files
Eliminate stress and become calm and focused all day and sleep deeply and restfully all night, using the free 8 part subliminal mind-training program, used to help stop stress related hair loss.
Not sure if you really need it?
Take a free look inside the eBook to get a sneak peek at the powerful hair growth techniques, at a glance.
Number of pages in full version: 138.
Got a question about the eBook? Contact us.