1) Will your hair loss reversal methods work for someone with decades of hair loss? Or is it something that will only benefit people with hair loss or 5-10 years? Do you have testimonials, including before and after photos from such persons? The answer is yes. But test for yourself by checking your scalp as closely as possible in a mirror under a strong light. If you can see very small see-through hairs on your scalp, then it is possible to regrow them, through the reactivation of vellus hairs. You can learn more about this here (scroll down to “You weren’t ever really bald“). Check out the website for testimonials and before and after pics.
2) Do you recommended those currently using minoxidil to stop “cold turkey” and replace it with your daily regimen (hair tonic); or should they fade out minoxidil gradually? I’ve heard abruptly stopping minoxidil can cause serious shedding which is an obvious concern.I recommend weening yourself off minox gradually, like this:
- Use minox in the morning after scalp brushing
- Go about your day
- Come home from work
- Use Minox after scalp brushing
- Before bed, use the Hair Growth Tonic in conjunction with the Alternation Method.