Click here to read the quick summary to this article.
- Ramatroban is an allergy medicine used to treat hayfever.
- However, hair loss research has shown it’s a GPR44 antagonist.
- GPR44 is a PGD2 receptor. It seems to limit hair growth.
- Researchers have discovered that PGD2 is found at higher levels in balding scalps.
- Reducing PGD2 and GPR44 may help reduce hair loss and help hair grow.
- Theerfore, topical Ramatroban may help reduce PGD2-GPR44 in the scalp, thus reducing hair loss.
- Research on Ramatroban for hair loss is very limited at this stage and more results may be needed to draw solid conclusions.
How to Trigger Rapid Hair Growth
Make sure you read these instructions, which explain how to flood your scalp with powerful hair growth nutrients all day, everyday.