Full ingredients list
- Alcohol denat.
- PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- Butylene glycol
- Phenethyl alcohol
- Ethyltrimonium chloride methacrylate/Hydrolyzed wheat protein copolymer
- Caprylyl glycol
- Menthyl lactate
- PEG-5 cocomonium methosulfate
- Biotinoyl tripeptide-1
- Oleanolic acid
- Sodium glutamate
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Hydrolyzed soy protein
- Lauryldimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein
- Sodium cocoyl glutamate
- Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride
- Astressin- B
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract
- Kigelia africana fruit extract
- Salvia sclarea extract
- Propylene glicol
I was surprised to find this is actually quite a good natural hair loss treatment, containing quite a few ingredients I’m familiar with, that have been shown in studies to increase hair growth. Below I explain how these ingredients work.
Menthol is a natural anti-inflammatory and it increases the growth factor IGF-1, which has been shown to increase hair growth.
How to Trigger Rapid Hair Growth
Sphinganine is a chemical that’s completely new to me. According to one study, it’s a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, which means it reduces DHT. DHT is the hormone that causes male pattern hair loss.
Asstressin B is a CRF Receptor Antagonist, which may help prevent hair loss. However the research is very limited.
I’m unsure about whether topical cinnamon is good or bad for hair. I’d remain cautious and consider avoiding it. From what I’ve read, topical cinnamon may reduce the growth factor VEGF and VEGF is essential for hair growth.
Limited research suggests ginkgo biloba prevents the programmed cell death of hair follicles.