1. Take a world class hair growth supplement This is worth starting now to help strengthen existing hair and reduce the impact of biological factors that cause hair loss (such as DHT and poor scalp blood circulation). It takes minimal time and effort and it insures your body receives a good supply not only of the key nutrients needed for hair growth but also botanical extracts that help prevent hair loss and promote hair growth through various biological actions. I’ve published what I believe to be the world’s best hair loss supplements here on nicehair.org. Here are my pick of the best:
- Hair Covet by Lipogaine
2. Use one of the world’s best topicalsAfter showering and before bed, apply one of these topical hair loss liquids to your scalp. It takes no more than 20 seconds to do and the ingredients in these products are very effective. I researched hundreds of products and published what I believe are the worlds best hair loss topicals here nicehair.org. Personally I’d go for one of these three:
- DS Labs Sectral DNC N
- Follinox 5
3. Reduce Your Cortisol LevelsCortisol is the hormone produced by your body when your mind perceives and experiences stress. If you experience high levels of anxiety in your life, reducing that anxiety may be the key to stopping your hair loss (and of course improving your life in many other ways). However, the last thing you should do is avoid stressful situations in order to keep your cortisol levels down. This might help in the short term but in the long term it may teach you to react even more severely to situations that cause you to feel stressed. Instead you should try to face and even conquer fears. Therapy may be the most effective way of helping you deal with anxieties that cause your cortisol levels to rise to unhealthy levels. You can also try using “binaural beats” with positive affirmations (which are sounds that help make you think more positively) together with supplements that reduce cortisol levels and help reduce stress and anxiety.
4. Get a hair transplantThe most effective way of quickly and significantly increasing the density of your hair is to have hair from the back and sides of your head surgically removed and implanted onto the top of your head. This is commonly known as a hair transplant and many celebrities have had them. If money is no object, this is the procedure you should opt for. However, you should still use the other methods outlined in this guide. If you’re going to go through the tremendous hassle involved in having a hair transplant you should certainly follow the other methods in this guide – they will help prevent further hair loss and they may help your hair continue to get thicker after your hair transplant.
1. Switch your shampoo to one of theseThis is a no brainer. It makes no difference to your life. You simply use a specialist hair growth stimulating shampoo instead of your normal shampoo. These are three of the best, but you can view all of my top recommendations here.
- DS Labs Revita
- Pura D’Ora
- Regene Pure