There seems to be a lot of hype over detox teas at the moment, so I decided to research the ingredients and find some of the world’s best products. I found out that there’s a lot of variation between products — in the choice of ingredients and the way they are processed. So, which is best? Read to the bottom to find out.
Here are the top 8 products that can help you achieve the most effective detoxing and overall health improvement:
Slimmy Tea – 28 Day Detox Tea – Teatox Colon Cleanse Me Laxative Skinny Tea
Around AU $49.95, NA
Slimmy Tea Detox cleanses and detoxifies your body while promoting weight loss. According to the manufacturer, the product helps your body to eliminate toxins that are harmful and
do away with waste products from your body through the kidneys, lungs, skin and bowels. The purpose of detox is to aid in weight loss and increase stamina, immunity and energy pavinbg the way
for better skin and deep sleep.
- May increases calory burn
- Regulates blood sugar
- Reduces water retention
- Increases metabolism
- Improves sleep quality
- Garcinia cambogia
- Goji berries
- Senna leaf
- Dandelion root
- Green tea
- Acai berry extract
- Yerba mate
Skinnyme Teatox Pack (28 Days)
Around $35.00, 30g tea leaves, 7 tea bags
Marketed as a complete product that provides a deep cleanse that aids in detoxification and elimination, supporting healthy digestion and colon function.
In tune with the process of detoxification, the aromatic herbs that are included in the product allow you to power through the day, increase your metabolism and support healthy functioning
of the digestive tract and colon.
- Energizing tea with antioxidants
- Herbs aid in digestion
- Natural elimination and detoxification
- Aids in water intake
- Dandilion may help support liver health
- Nettle may help reduce DHT levels (potentially improving hair health)
- Yerba Mate
- Sencha green tea
- Lemon grass
- Celery leaf
- Goji berries
- Nettle leaf
- Acai powder
- Chinese hawthorn
- Chinese plantain
- Rhubarb root
Detoxify Ready Clean for Women – Herbal Cleanse Cran-Tea
Around £16.99, 16 fl. oz.
A drink made with herbs that help a woman cleanse toxins from their body. This gentle formula has been used by thousands of women for cleansing toxic products from their bodies.
- Contains a good array of vitamins, including B vitamins, vitamin A and D
- Helps in weight reduction
- Soothes the nerves
- Improves metabolism
- Burns calories
- Contains sugar and fructose
Detoxify Green Clean – Herbal Cleanse Honey Tea – 2 bottles
Around $39.34, 2 bottles
This is a strong combination of metabolic boosters and cleansing herbs that reduce the may help eliminate toxins from your body. The cleansing and diuretic herbs support the health of your
liver and aid in the functioning of the kidneys and urinary bladder. The product contains fruit fiber which supports the healthy functioning of the digestive system. The herbal ingredients
support the circulatory system and help cleanse the blood. The minerals and vitamins that are present in Detoxify Green Clean replenish the nutrition which is lost in the process of intensive cleaning.
- Cleansing herbs support liver health, kidney and urinary functions
- Fruit fiber supports healthy digestive system
- Minerals and vitamins replenish nutrition
- Nettle releases toxins and may help reduce DHT, which aids hair growth
- Milk thistle amnd dandelion may help maintain and support healthy liver condition
- Fruit fiber
- Hawthorne berry
- Milk thistle
- Mullein leaf
- Fruit fiber
Pukka Herbs Detox, Organic Aniseed, Fennel & Cardamom Tea, Caffeine Free
Around £8.01, 1.41 oz. (40 g)
This product not only helps your body cleanse and detox, but also has a great taste (Ed. according to the makers!).
The sachets of detox tea are wrapped individually for freshness and convenience. You can drink it on a daily basis to enjoy the maximum benefits of this soothing digestive tea.
The ingredients in this tea have been used for thousands of years for good health and wellness.
- Blends the cleansing herbs with amazing detox properties
- Soothing benefits of digestive tea
- Sweet taste of aniseed and fennel seed
- Aroma from cardamom seed
- Nourishing and calming licorice root
- Celery seed
Flat Tummy Tea
Flat Tummy Tea aims to reduce bloating and enhance metabolism. The product is made up of 12 ingredients which are meant to enhance the rate of your body’s metabolism and liven up your digestive
system to prepare you for the rest of the day. You can also suppress your appetite and may help increase energy levels (through caffeine contained in green tea).
- Speeds metabolism
- Suppresses appetite and sweet cravings
- Reduces bloating
- Energizes the body
- Improves immunity and detoxifies the intestine
- Green tea
- Lemon balm
Flor Essence Herbal Detox Tea
Around £28.49 for 500 ml
This is a time honored formula that has been created to help detoxify and rejuvenate the body. The aim of the formula is to eliminate waste and toxins effectively. Flor Essence also stimulates digestion and supports the apt functioning of the immune system.
- Antioxidant properties
- Red clover promotes cell proliferation
- Sheep sorrel supplies the body with vitamins
- Digestion is aided by Blessed Thistle
- Watercress detoxifies and restores
- Contains kelp, which may help regulate thyroid function (possibly important for healthy metabolism)
- Sheep Sorrel Herb
- Burdock Root
- Elm bark
- Red Clover Blossom
- Purified water
- Blessed Thistle Herb
- Turkish Rhubarb Root
- Natural source citric acid for acid regulation
Thrill of Brazil
Around $40, 28 days’ supply
This is a refreshing blend of super fruits and organic herbs. The main component of this tea is Cha de Bugre which is popularly present in the forests of Brazil where it has been used traditionally
for gaining a fit and slim figure. It is also known to support, vitality, fitness and wellness. The tea provides the consumers with energy and suppresses appetite.
- Ginger may help boost digestion
- Dendelion may help aid healthy liver function
- Reduces bloating and cravings for food
- Netle leaf my halp reduce DHT, aiding hair growth in some people
- Cinnamon contains many healthy properties
- Organic Yerba Mate
- Goji Berries
- Orange peel
- Dandelion Root
- Oolong Tea
- Cha de Bugre
- Green Sencha Leaf
- Cinnamon Bark
- Nettle leaf
Vote for the best detox tea in the world
Have you used any of these detox teas? Can you let us know if they’re any good? If so click below to vote for the product that you think is best and see what everyone else has voted for.
So, which is the best detox tea?
Have you had success with any of these detox teas? Or perhaps you’ve used one of these teas and experienced no benefit at all. Either way Id like to hear about your experiences. Do these detox teas really work or is it all a load a rubbish? Let us know in the comments.