Full ingredients list
- Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
- Magnesium Oxide
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid])
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt)
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya)
- Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
- Capric/Caprilic Triglyceride
- Natural Source Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid)
- Zinc Sulphate
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
- Grape Seed Extract
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin])
- Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol)
- Crosslinked Cellulose Gum
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol])
- Copper Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid)
- Chromium Trichloride
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Selenate
Ferrous Fumarate for iron deficiency
Iron deficiency is commonly thought to cause hair loss in women. However I haven’t seen any studies that demonstrate this. Still, since iron is a key mineral required for the formation of red blood cells and blood is the carrier for amino acids required for hair growth, it makes sense that healthy iron levels are essential for healthy hair growth.
In my view, niacin is a key B vitamin for hair growth. Niacin has been shown in a study on women to increase hair growth.
Cysteine is an amino acid. It’s also the main component of hair keratin. Therefore it stands to reason that cysteine is required to make hair grow. Its also been demonstrated in studies that supplementation of cysteine increases hair growth.
Vitamin D3 is a worthwhile vitamin to include in a hair supplement. It’s been shown in studies to promote hair growth.
Biotin is used by the body to convert amino acids into hair keratin — an essential process for hair growth.